MobilBrowser is Puget Sound Bank’s smartphone-optimized online banking service that allows you to access your accounts on your phone’s web browser — without downloading an app.
First, you’ll need to be enrolled in online banking. If you need to enroll in online banking call and ask for the Cash Management Team at (425) 455-2400 or email us.
Once you’re enrolled in online banking there are a few simple steps to connect your phone to your accounts.
- Login to online banking
- Select OPTIONS > MOBILE SETTINGS
- Enable your mobile device
- Select your accounts
- ACCEPT and CONFIRM terms and conditions
- Receive confirmation on your phone
- Click link in the confirmation message to go to PSB’s mobile site
- Save as a favorite for future visits
MobilBrowser: Smartphone-Optimized Online Banking
Once you’ve set-up your smartphone there’s so much you can do!
- Check balances
- View account transactions
- Make transfers between your Puget Sound Bank accounts
- Pay bills
- Receive text message confirmations for transfers and bill payments
Mobile banking is offered as a free service to Puget Sound Bank online banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled mobile device or smart phone to use mobile banking. You may incur and will be responsible for charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your mobile provider for details.