Text banking is easy, quick and works on all cell phones. Please note that you’ll need to be enrolled in online banking before you activate your text banking.
1. Sign on to your Puget Sound Bank online banking.
2. Select: Options > Mobile Settings > Text Mobile Banking.
3. Verify that the box is for “enable text access for your mobile device.”
- Review the terms and conditions
- Check the box if you accept the terms
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Select your mobile provider
- Select the accounts you wish to enroll
- Name each account (checking, savings, etc.)
- Select submit
4. You will promptly receive a text message on your mobile phone to confirm your enrollment. You will be asked to reply with a “yes.”
5. You will promptly receive a welcome message from Puget Sound Bank informing you have been enrolled in text banking.
6. It is recommended that you save the text message as a contact and name it Puget Sound Bank Text.
7. You are now ready to use the service!
BAL = all accounts balance
HIST = all accounts recent activity
HELP = commands
BAL+mobile short name = single account balance
HIST +mobile short name = single account recent activity
STOP = cancel
Text banking is offered as a free service to Puget Sound Bank online banking users. However, you may incur and will be responsible for charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your mobile provider for details.